Boost profitable beverage sales by adding some sizzle to your seasonal menu with mocktails. Check out seven ways to serve up summer with recipes featuring Minute Maid® Lemonade and Gold Peak® Iced Tea, as well as refreshing Minute Maid® Smoothies.
- Here's a mocktail that works as a non-alcoholic alternative in bar settings and makes a great accompaniment to ethnic menus featuring Asian, Mexican, Latin and Mediterranean fare. Minute Maid® Lemonade Nojito unites the flavors of lemonade, Sprite® and mint mojito syrup. Serve over ice and garnish with mint.
- Lemonade Berry Fizz offers a colorful combination of Minute Maid Light Lemonade and Minute Maid Cranberry Juice ;combined with Sprite. Served in a 16-ounce glass over ice with a lemon twist, this refreshing preparation is only 76 calories when made as directed.
- You can almost see the hammock swinging when you serve Summer Cooler. This delicious drink combines Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Seagram's® Club Soda and mint syrup. Perch an inviting mint sprig atop ice and the entire mixture weighs in at 84 calories when prepared as directed.
Specialty Beverages Featuring Tea
- In this new take on a classic hot weather beverage, Long Island Iced Tea features equal amounts of three of the season's favorite refreshments: Coca-Cola, Minute Maid Lemonade and Gold Peak Unsweetened Black Tea. It's a winning combination and a popular palate pleaser. Don't forget to garnish with a juicy lemon wheel.
- For guests desiring a delectable escape, consider Island Getaway. The exotic recipe is best suited for operations that have bartenders or kitchen staff who can prepare specialty beverages. It includes Minute Maid Smoothies Vanilla Non-Fat Yogurt, Minute Maid Pineapple Juice, coconut syrup, ice and half a banana. Once blended, the mixture is poured on top of Bacardi® Premium Mixers Strawberry, awaiting at the bottom of a hurricane glass. A pineapple wedge and cherry are the perfect complement to this sweet treat.
- To help customers beat the heat, offer a Banana Virgin Daiquiri. This icy concoction blends Bacardi® Premium Margarita Mixer Base with banana syrup and ice. Amp up the ante with an eye-catching garnish of whipped cream, a ripe pineapple wedge and a bright maraschino cherry.